ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Brent

dukewayne

All American
Jul 11, 2008
I really hope the young man Brent is ok. I hope the injury turns out to be something minor. Brent is such a tough competitor, it is quite concerning when he is knocked out of the game. Then to see him in a sling, well I just hope they are being overly safe. Again, hopefully it won't be as bad as it seemed to appear.

If Brent does miss any playing time, the offense will need to step up big time!

What's it really matter at this point? Only a few games left and nothing left to play for. We've put ourselves in a position to not be able to accomplish any of our preseason goals. Nobody cares about a .500 record and playing in the McMinnville Fish Taco bowl anymore.

Regardless of whether it is a minor or major injury, you won't see Brent for the rest of the year. There's no point in playing him at this point. He might play in the McMinnville Fish Taco bowl just for the sake of it (if able) but they won't be in any hurry to rush him back for the remaining meaningless regular season games.

Per CRS after the game on radio, Brent will be out "for awhile". I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see him anymore this season.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
My guess is Urzua finishes out the year and bowl game. Worst case scenario is Brent gets back in action then gets hit one time and breaks something (again)

I know this is some frustration, sarcasm, and cynicism talking, but things look pretty bleak if Brent is out the rest of the season. The way the defense has been playing...well the whole team...I'd just be hoping MT wins one more game to get to 7 that helps solidify a bowl. As most of you know, there's no guarantee of any bowl with just 6 wins.

I know this is some frustration, sarcasm, and cynicism talking, but things look pretty bleak if Brent is out the rest of the season. The way the defense has been playing...well the whole team...I'd just be hoping MT wins one more game to get to 7 that helps solidify a bowl. As most of you know, there's no guarantee of any bowl with just 6 wins.

Are you really that excited about going to the McMinnville Fish Taco bowl?

Is 12 games not enough to see just how bad this defense is? Do you really want to see them play a 13th time.

Honestly, I wish the season was over right now (and I'm not kidding in the slightest bit).

Things are only going to get worse from this point forward and we have nothing left to play for so why egg it on? (I'm being 100% serious)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT