ADVERTISEMENT

BRAA Dinner

MidTennMtneer

All American
Nov 13, 2013
I know the overall feelings for many on here regarding the BRAA and donating, but I know many still are members.

Anyone planning on attending the dinner in August?

Ha, say what?
Seriously, I've heard nothing from them and phone, email, etc. has not changed. I'm not concerned either.

I quit donating and buying season tickets, so I get it. I need to see a better commitment.

No attempts to even bring me back in the fold either, but that's ok.

I got an email to the Blitz in Franklin but nothing else. Not losing any sleep over it though. I have about as much passion for showing up at a Blue Raider function as what’s been displayed by the Head Football Coach.😂 It’s out there somewhere on video.

“Hey! You want a free t-shirt???”
Student keeps eating his lunch in the caf and never looks up.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
I'll be going. Sounds fun. I did talk to Hans several times, they are trying to reach out to as many as possible, but its a daunting task. He definitely wants to talk to people and see if he can figure out whats going on.
Lee and Hans are why I'm considering going. Hans and I have emailed several times as have Lee and I, as well as Lee finding me when I came to town last year. I don't donate much but it is cool when you can look all big to your buds when the Deputy AD texts you and comes to sit for a bit. Lol. A lot of schools wouldn't give small donors the time of day except to just ask for more.

I have issues with many things the athletic dept does, as well as McP. But Hans and Lee have shown to me they do care and I'm looking forward to talking with them. There aren't a whole lot of out of state members and I want to be part of changing that with new ideas.

Maybe I’m wrong but I watched the inserted Blue Raider Blitz recap video and there were very few crowd shots. It seemed more like a beer commercial. I’d be interested to hear a firsthand account from anyone in here who attended one.

15 people? I have to question if it is worth the expense for them?
Pitiful. But they have done nothing of significance in Williamson County for years since the McCluney / Goshe tandem blew it up and left. When Alan, Roy, Linda and Clint were running BRAA we had a sold out golf event every year utilizing all three 9-hole tracks at Temple Hills CC.

I went to the one in Manchester. Probably about 40-50 people but probably 10-15 of those were staff members. Stock talked to us for a bit, along with Diane Turnham, but no one else said anything. I was genuinely surprised Stock decide to chat with us but I feel like the others missed the mark. Pizza and beer were good though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT