ADVERTISEMENT

Best Food Spot in the Boro?

I was supposed to try it today but plans changed, so I’m interested if anyone has any thoughts on Uncle Maddio’s Pizza?

I love Party Fowl. I know it is horrible for you, but I am a sucker for Nashville Hot chicken and to me they are the best. When I visit Tennessee that is where I go.

I love Party Fowl. I know it is horrible for you, but I am a sucker for Nashville Hot chicken and to me they are the best. When I visit Tennessee that is where I go.
I had Nashville Hot Chicken for the first time when I came down for the FAU game in 2022. My buddies and I stayed by Vandy and Sunday morning got up to walk across the street and waited in line for Hattie B's. I mean it was down the street and wrapped around the corner. I just didn't get the obsession. Granted I was royally hungover as we went up and down Broadway after the game, but still. I got way down on the meter and it was still too hot for me.

I'm too old for that stuff. 🤣

I had Nashville Hot Chicken for the first time when I came down for the FAU game in 2022. My buddies and I stayed by Vandy and Sunday morning got up to walk across the street and waited in line for Hattie B's. I mean it was down the street and wrapped around the corner. I just didn't get the obsession. Granted I was royally hungover as we went up and down Broadway after the game, but still. I got way down on the meter and it was still too hot for me.

I'm too old for that stuff. 🤣
That's because you went for tourist Nashville Hot Chicken. Prince's is where you need to go

This could be chopped into categories...
Wings, Italian, Mexican, Burgers/Dogs
Jefferson’s, none are good but the Boulevard does Italian night on Wednesdays so I’ll give it to them even though that’s not their forte, Cinco for Americanized Mexican and Taqueria Lupita for tacos that will blow your mind, Busters

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT