ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Anything on Turner leaving

I thought he was really talented and he was playing some decent minutes. Why leave!?

Sit, then quit. 😂😂
Seems to be what you will see a lot of with the one time transfer rule. Won’t see a lot of guys like King anymore. Guy doesn’t play a ton of minutes, but when he does he contributes to the team.

Seems to be what you will see a lot of with the one time transfer rule. Won’t see a lot of guys like King anymore. Guy doesn’t play a ton of minutes, but when he does he contributes to the team.
And King's got an stellar attitude from what I hear... used to be you'd try to beat out the guy ahead of you and/or figure out why you're not getting playing time.. used to be purgatory if you quit on a team in mid-season and try to get picked up by another school- now these kids will chalk it up to every excuse imaginable.. it is what it is and I don't know anything specific and haven't asked... I wish him well.. this team has won the last 5 games since he's no longer shown up on the team roster so there's that..

Reactions: FranklinRaider315
And King's got an stellar attitude from what I hear... used to be you'd try to beat out the guy ahead of you and/or figure out why you're not getting playing time.. used to be purgatory if you quit on a team in mid-season and try to get picked up by another school- now these kids will chalk it up to every excuse imaginable.. it is what it is and I don't know anything specific and haven't asked... I wish him well.. this team has won the last 5 games since he's no longer shown up on the team roster so there's that..
It seems like he has a good attitude and is a good teammate. I would like to see him play a little more than he does. I have always hoped he could figure it out because he does show flashes at times and he is a good shooter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT