ADVERTISEMENT

BB RECRUITING Another 6’4” Post Signed!

MTOleBlue

All American
Gold Member
Sep 30, 2015
Former FIRST TEAM ALL BIG 12 standout from Kansas State, Eternati Willock, has signed with the Blue Raiders. She was the star post for the National JUCO runners up this year. She is 6’4 and looks to be an excellent addition.

Looks like she may have been arrested in Manhattan, KS for purchasing alcohol as a minor...must have led to her leaving the team. Comes in with some past kudos though...

"Ranked as the No. 33 player in the nation by ESPN Hoopgurlz & Girlsbasketballreport.com... Ranked as the No. 6 international prospect by Prospects Nation... Ranked as 4.5 prospect by Peach State Basketball... No. 2 prospect by CROWN Scout Girls Report in 2015 and 2016... First player in program history from Canada... Represented Canada in three international tournaments: 2014 FIBA U17 World Championships for Women, 2013 FIBA Americas U16 Championship for Women and 2011 FIBA Americas U16 Championship for Women."

There is no reason this Women's team shouldn't be undefeated in the conference next year. The amount of talent we have coming in is pretty staggering.

1 former All Big 12 selection.
2 former McDonalds All-Americans.

Let's also not forget the transfer from Elon and the great Freshman class we have coming in.

There is no reason this Women's team shouldn't be undefeated in the conference next year. The amount of talent we have coming in is pretty staggering.

1 former All Big 12 selection.
2 former McDonalds All-Americans.

Let's also not forget the transfer from Elon and the great Freshman class we have coming in.
Rice will be tough to beat with 6’9” Mulkey but I think we can run the table. This will be our most skilled team ever, by far, and best recruiting class coming in so I think high expectations are very warranted.

I think that's true, but it also may be creating a momentum of its own, where more good players are looking at MT because of other good players coming on board.
Yes, that certainly can occur and I wouldn't be surprised if that's what's happening here. I can't recall ever having such skilled/highly rated recruits coming in, especially in one class for next year's team... Very exciting

Does anyone have any idea about Rellah Boothe's eligibility? Normally, she would be an incoming junior but she was hurt as the season started and had to sit out this year. Therefore, I'd think she might get a medical redshirt and have 3 years instead of two at MT.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
biggest question will Rick play them and change his style of play to suit his players
Well, they are going to consist of half (or more) of the team and the entirety of our posts with Jadona Davis who is also super skilled and athletic, so he's gonna have to play them lol

From what I’ve heard 9 girls from this years team are gone. We originally had 5 seniors with the addition of the one year transfer. Then another was a red-shirt junior on the website and she was honored at senior night as well so I assume she decided to forgo her senior year or is graduating and playing as graduate transfer somewhere else. That is 6 seniors plus 3 transferring out of the program.

We had 15 on the roster that included the transfer from Elon who sat out. That does not include the 2 transfers announced previously or the 4 incoming freshmen. So by my count we had 6 returning players plus 4 incoming freshmen and 3 transfer including the Kansas St girl. So we are sitting at 13 scholarships right now out of 15 available.

From what I’ve heard 9 girls from this years team are gone. We originally had 5 seniors with the addition of the one year transfer. Then another was a red-shirt junior on the website and she was honored at senior night as well so I assume she decided to forgo her senior year or is graduating and playing as graduate transfer somewhere else. That is 6 seniors plus 3 transferring out of the program.

We had 15 on the roster that included the transfer from Elon who sat out. That does not include the 2 transfers announced previously or the 4 incoming freshmen. So by my count we had 6 returning players plus 4 incoming freshmen and 3 transfer including the Kansas St girl. So we are sitting at 13 scholarships right now out of 15 available.

This year's seniors were Johnson, Hayes, Louro, Majors (RS-JR, but really a SR), Collier, and Edwards. Who are the three transfers out?

3 of the incoming transfers are 6'4" posts

Transfer from Texas
Transfer from Kansas St
Transfer from Elon

I will not mention names of the 3 transferring out. It has not been announced publicly apparently so I don't want to speculate any further. I was given the names of 3 moving on though. We will see. That would be the only way for more to come though.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpaceRaider
3 of the incoming transfers are 6'4" posts

Transfer from Texas
Transfer from Kansas St
Transfer from Elon

I will not mention names of the 3 transferring out. It has not been announced publicly apparently so I don't want to speculate any further. I was given the names of 3 moving on though. We will see. That would be the only way for more to come though.
Thought I missed something. Hopefully whoever it is finds a good home! We have never had this much depth at post I don’t think

Thought I missed something. Hopefully whoever it is finds a good home! We have never had this much depth at post I don’t think

The last time I can remember us having two 6-4 players that both really contributed on a team was under Larry Joe Inman with Holly Hoover and Kay Willbanks.....

I actually miscounted. We will be at 12 scholarships if those 3 transfer out. I was counting 4 freshmen but the announcement was actually for 3 freshmen and UT transfer.

6 seniors and if 3 transfer out - 9 gone

6 returning
3 freshmen
3 transfers in

Gives us 12 on scholarship and 3 available

Matt Insell on Twitter seemed to indicate that there may be more surprises coming... hope that’s true

Impressive. I bet with all the changes we could have a top 25 class coming in. Add to that a Hall of Fame coach and we’re in great shape to make some noise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT