ADVERTISEMENT

34-113

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Trivia answer 34-113

Trivia question: What was the record of our new head women's tennis coach at her previous head coaching job at Butler in six years of apparent mediocrity?

WHAT THE HELL???

Last edited:
This is absolutely shocking.

First the fact that she wasn't fired at Butler but that she even sniffed the interview process here at MT. Looks like Massaro took one too many dunks in the dunk tank during fan day.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
I am just stunned that anyone would think this is a good idea. I know women's tennis is not high on the priority list or pecking order in collegiate athletics but our players, their parents, and our boosters must be equally stunned and questioning how this is a good move. MT has one of the top tennis facilities in the conference and the women's program deserves better.

Reactions: Hop45
Trivia answer 34-113

Trivia question: What was the record of our new head women's tennis coach at her previous head coaching job at Butler in six years of apparent mediocrity?

WHAT THE HELL???
Maybe this:

"...the tennis program earned NCAA Public Recognition Awards every year of Bailey-Duvall's time as head coach, which honors teams for ranking in the top 10% of their sport based on their multiyear Academic Progress Rates."

Trivia answer 34-113

WHAT THE HELL???

That's not mediocrity! She can only dream of mediocrity. "What the hell???" sums it up perfectly.

just revisiting this. Though the schedules are not identical, this year'steam is off to a 1-5 start, as opposed to a 5-1 start last season. Last season's team was 19-8. It'll be interesting to see how this team's final results compare.

I would love for Torres to ask Massaro why she was hired. I have a feeling that would be a tough one to answer for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT