ADVERTISEMENT

2HH

Was 2HH from 1999 to 2008 but now I am in OAB 215. Still come up and visit from time to time.

We are in 1H at the top! I am getting tired of opposing fans sitting in that section on the 50. We've been told seats are "season ticket holders" and everything else under the sun, but there are opposing fans there. Especially for Jackson State and Marshall. Vandy too...Maybe???

1R, I think.....blue chair backs. Used to be in 1SS, but upgraded to the chair backs a couple of years ago.

Wherever you decide to sit, don't sit under that Open Air Box closest to the scoreboard. I believe my Vandy and Memphis friends said it was directly above 1J or 2J. They told me that bunch was like something right out of Animal House.

Wherever you decide to sit, don't sit under that Open Air Box closest to the scoreboard. I believe my Vandy and Memphis friends said it was directly above 1J or 2J. They told me that bunch was like something right out of Animal House.
That box has belonged to a different group each of the last 3 years so Memphis fan and Vandy fan saw something different. Of course a MT fan buying tickets in the middle of the vistors section would be silly.

More added value. Thanks.

Reactions: MidTnBlues
That box has belonged to a different group each of the last 3 years so Memphis fan and Vandy fan saw something different. Of course a MT fan buying tickets in the middle of the vistors section would be silly.

More added value. Thanks.
Those were the best lower bowl, single game (Vandy) seats that the ticket office offered me this year.
(-:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT