ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL 0-4, just f'n great

😀 AMAZING 🏈 GAME 📅 TODAY 😍 WE 🤩 ARE ✔ AMAZING 💖

BEST MTSU FOOTBALL TEAM EVER!! LOVE THIS PROGRAM!! WE ARE #1!!!!!!!

No. This team will find a way. That was the worst wkcc team I’ve seen since their 0-12 season and we still couldn’t figure out a way snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

Reactions: FranklinRaider315
An unfortunate thought just entered my mind. I just realized we have a game again next week. And barring COVID we only have one more bye week and seven games over the next eight weeks.

Worse yet next week is on national TV again.

Missed the game today.

Did we at least compete? That’s the important thing.

We did. The difference in the game was of course special teams. They had Adam Vinatieri back there banging through 53 yard FG's meanwhile ours were getting blocked. It was literally the difference in the game.

We of course don't even have a special teams coach to hold accountable. Then our pathetic attempt at onsides kick didn't even go 10 yards. We have to have some of the worst special teams I've ever seen

Both teams looked like winless, afterthought programs in dire need of change. At least WKU has some hope with Tyson Helton

We did. The difference in the game was of course special teams. They had Adam Vinatieri back there banging through 53 yard FG's meanwhile ours were getting blocked. It was literally the difference in the game.

We of course don't even have a special teams coach to hold accountable. Then our pathetic attempt at onsides kick didn't even go 10 yards. We have to have some of the worst special teams I've ever seen

Both teams looked like winless, afterthought programs in dire need of change. At least WKU has some hope with Tyson Helton
You can’t even blame Polly anymore. He gets a pass. 😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT