ADVERTISEMENT

Our future conference mates.

The future looks so bright. Ugh - PLEASE get us to a real conference.

Just some random students:

Embarrassing - Kennesaw State
You think it's much better at any other school? They should have known this stuff by junior high. I can't believe how low the quality of education is at most levels. What makes this stuff worse is these students will likely be taking teaching jobs in a few years, either that, or trying to make change at a McDonalds'.

• Haha
Reactions: mtfblue
You think it's much better at any other school? They should have known this stuff by junior high. I can't believe how low the quality of education is at most levels. What makes this stuff worse is these students will likely be taking teaching jobs in a few years, either that, or trying to make change at a McDonalds'.
Yes, there are grade requirements at schools so they are different. That’s a general statement and there will be pockets, I get it. But test scores will help weed out students.

These are kids that were just passed through the system, without actually making sure they can grasp the basics.

Anyway, funny clip, but that will be our peer group pretty soon.

I'm no fan of Kennesaw being added, but I really doubt there would be much different here or any previous conference peers. This just not a recent issue with current students. It's not just a simple math problem, either.

Reactions: arg3b
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT