ADVERTISEMENT

BASEBALL ‘Out of the Blue’ for August: New Blue Raider baseball coach

MTLynn

Hall of Famer
Jan 27, 2003
The August 2018 edition of the“Out of the Blue”television magazine show from Middle Tennessee State University features conversations about the university’s baseball program, the work of MTSU’s Business and Economic Research Center, and our cutting-edge Unmanned Aircraft Systems Operations degree with:

Jim Toman, new head coach for Blue Raider baseball, who joins MTSU after serving as a coach for Liberty University and the College of Charleston.

• Dr.Murat Arik, director of the Business and Economic Research Center in MTSU’s Jones College of Business, which conducts studies that lead to important private- and public-sector decisions.

Doug Campbell, operations manager for the Department of Aerospace‘s Unmanned Aircraft Systems Operations degree program, the first of its kind in Tennessee and one of only a handful in the United States.

Watch “Out of the Blue,” with host Andrew Oppmann, on Murfreesboro cable Channel 9 daily at 7 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. and on NewsChannel5+ at 3:30 p.m. Sundays. “Out of the Blue” is also available on other cable outlets in Middle Tennessee, so check local listings.

Thanks for posting that. I live in GA so don’t have cable access. I swear they eventually upload those to FB but having said that, I don’t recall seeing any of these the past 2-3 months. They generally are always well done.

Thanks, much appreciated! Google & YouTube, how did we live without them.
Have a couple of buddies I have known a long time. Neither real handy. Now both are master woodworkers/craftsmen. When I asked them individually how they learned to do all of what they do, they both said by watching YouTube videos. Said you can learn anything you want on YouTube.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT