ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Who was the starting QB when you became a MTSU fan?

That Idaho game was incredible. My senior year. I remember walking back to the car and no one could get over it. We thought we were big stuff back then. That this whole 1-A thing was going to work. Already beat Vandy and Troy, and walked out of there 5-0. Was a major high. Super fun night.

That Idaho game was incredible. My senior year. I remember walking back to the car and no one could get over it. We thought we were big stuff back then. That this whole 1-A thing was going to work. Already beat Vandy and Troy, and walked out of there 5-0. Was a major high. Super fun night.
Ah, the good ole days before everything was a a Murfreesboro landfill sized dumpster fire.

The good ole days of excitement and optimism! Back then, the sky was the limit. We were thinking in 10-15 years we would be expanding Johnny Red Floyd again. and moving up to the Big East.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT