ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Who do the Raiders play?

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
I guessing we're at best a 14th seed playing a three seed. Miami(FL)? Purdue? Duke? Arizona? Texas A&M? Kentucky?

just saw this morning that we are now projected to play west virginia. I do not want to see them

Yeah WVU may be the last team I want to play. I don't want to see UK either. No matter who it is, it's going to be a tough draw.

Last edited:
Of the 4 projected 3 seeds (WVU, Utah, Kentucky, and Miami), the Hurricanes would probably be the best draw. Miami has the worst record versus lower RPI teams and they have a slightly lower point average (offensive and defense). Typically, upsets happen in closer, lower scoring games.

Not that it really matters. Unless we get a 13 seed instead of the 14, or the committee screws up and puts a more upset susceptible team as a 3 seed, we are going to face a very strong team. Its going to take our best effort & probably a very poort effort by whomever we play to get the win. But thats why we play the game.

true. WVU's relentless pressure is what scares me especially since we are down two ballhandlers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT