ADVERTISEMENT

Whatever happened to

Sommy

All Conference
Aug 2, 2001
Back in the mid 2000’s there was a fan that would go to the football games dressed up like one of those Oakland Raiders fans in black shoulder pads, face paint, etc. He at least brought some energy to the games.

What happened to Scarey Raider?

Reactions: BRaiderDave
Back in the mid 2000’s there was a fan that would go to the football games dressed up like one of those Oakland Raiders fans in black shoulder pads, face paint, etc. He at least brought some energy to the games.

I have been calling for the return of Scary Raider for years. Loved that guy.
Give me a white horse with a blue raider on top leading the team out of the tunnel. Have him rear up at the 50 with a bolt of lightning in his hand. Have the new lights flickering like a lightning storm.
All 10 K fans would go Wild

But yeah, find Scary Raider and bring him back

I remember back in the day when they made the NCAA football game, one year (maybe NCAA 07) each school had pictures of what made them famous when you choose them. Scary Raider had his picture on there along with the old entrance sign on Main St. Always wondered if he got any money from that. Lol

That dude was great.

Well I found a post I made of him. This was in 2012.
zWW7Z72_d.jpg

Does anyone have a picture of him handy? I can start a social media campaign lol..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT