ADVERTISEMENT

What makes liberals think they don't mean it?

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
Well I suppose it’s a darn good thing the U.S. has signed that “deal’ with Iran in order to prevent war, because if the rhetoric and imagery coming from that nation is any indication of what we’re getting WITH the deal, we’d be in really big trouble without it.

Here’s what I don’t get. We believe Iran when they say they’re not interested in stockpiling nukes, but we DON’T believe them when they say they’re going to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. Perhaps this video will change some minds.

Via Gateway Pundit, the Investigative Report on Terrorism reports the Islamic Revolution Design House, a media company associated with Iranian hardliners released an animated video this week of Al-Quds special forces on a hill outside Jerusalem preparing for battle.It shows a soldier putting on a Revolutionary Guard patch, and then a Qassam Brigades headband, followed by a ski mask and a Palestinian scarf around his neck, while arming himself with a machine gun and a pistol. As he puts on a helmet, we see him looking over Jerusalem’s Temple Mount, home of the Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa mosque. The image pulls back, showing the soldier amid a sea of conquering troops.

A concluding message invokes Ayatollah Khomeini’s threat that Israel must be wiped off the map and promises that day is coming soon.

Of course, I am sure many folks on the left — and many of my fellow American Jews — will scoff at such saber-rattling as mere theatrics. Well, how about the words of Iran’s supreme leader himself, who posted this warm-hearted tweet yesterday:

tweet-irj.jpg

Speaking of my fellow American Jews, no word yet from DNC chair and Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz on whether she supports the Iran deal. “On such an important and consequential issue as this, I intend to be as thorough as possible in my review and in my meetings and briefings,” she told theTampa Bay Times.

Well ma’am, I certainly hope this article finds its way across your computer screen at some point, so you have an idea what’s on the minds of the Iranian leaders when you make your final decision. Because what they’re planning sounds an awful lot like a Final Solution to me.

BBJ, you know our liberal friends on this forum will say that they worked and hung out with some Iranians, and they were nice people, so you know, that means that all Iranians are nice and like Americans. The 90 million out of 110 million populous shouting death to America, they don't mean it, they really like us, they really do?!?!?

http://allenbwest.com/2015/08/iran-...eo-showing-exactly-what-theyre-planning-next/

Reactions: bigbadjohn45
The Israelis started a war in order to gain more land. Now they are paying for that error in judgement.

Well I suppose it’s a darn good thing the U.S. has signed that “deal’ with Iran in order to prevent war, because if the rhetoric and imagery coming from that nation is any indication of what we’re getting WITH the deal, we’d be in really big trouble without it.

Here’s what I don’t get. We believe Iran when they say they’re not interested in stockpiling nukes, but we DON’T believe them when they say they’re going to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. Perhaps this video will change some minds.

Via Gateway Pundit, the Investigative Report on Terrorism reports the Islamic Revolution Design House, a media company associated with Iranian hardliners released an animated video this week of Al-Quds special forces on a hill outside Jerusalem preparing for battle.It shows a soldier putting on a Revolutionary Guard patch, and then a Qassam Brigades headband, followed by a ski mask and a Palestinian scarf around his neck, while arming himself with a machine gun and a pistol. As he puts on a helmet, we see him looking over Jerusalem’s Temple Mount, home of the Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa mosque. The image pulls back, showing the soldier amid a sea of conquering troops.

A concluding message invokes Ayatollah Khomeini’s threat that Israel must be wiped off the map and promises that day is coming soon.

Of course, I am sure many folks on the left — and many of my fellow American Jews — will scoff at such saber-rattling as mere theatrics. Well, how about the words of Iran’s supreme leader himself, who posted this warm-hearted tweet yesterday:

tweet-irj.jpg

Speaking of my fellow American Jews, no word yet from DNC chair and Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz on whether she supports the Iran deal. “On such an important and consequential issue as this, I intend to be as thorough as possible in my review and in my meetings and briefings,” she told theTampa Bay Times.

Well ma’am, I certainly hope this article finds its way across your computer screen at some point, so you have an idea what’s on the minds of the Iranian leaders when you make your final decision. Because what they’re planning sounds an awful lot like a Final Solution to me.

BBJ, you know our liberal friends on this forum will say that they worked and hung out with some Iranians, and they were nice people, so you know, that means that all Iranians are nice and like Americans. The 90 million out of 110 million populous shouting death to America, they don't mean it, they really like us, they really do?!?!?

http://allenbwest.com/2015/08/iran-...eo-showing-exactly-what-theyre-planning-next/

Flash, no doubt it is a satanic, political cult aimed at world domination. It won't happen, though. Jesus Christ will return someday soon and establish His kingdom.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT