ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Western Kentucky (FSN), 5PM, Saturday, January 30, 2016

Gameday! This will be a great game. Let's pack the house, it's a BLUE OUT! I hope everyone is going to the game.

What a great game. And the crowd was really into it. I was concerned we would get embarrassed and so glad I was wrong. Love to beat these guys in anything. And how about that large contingent of 30-40 WKU fans that made the trip to support their 17-2 Toppers. Geez.

Great win for the ladies! This team is coming together like the first teams Insell had when he first got to Middle. If Sissom and Edwards can keep the 3 ball falling we will be hard to deal with down the stretch. The tournament is going to be a barnburner. Everyone played hard. What about Porter for the short time she played. She is the best athlete on the team. That rebound she was two feet above everyone else. Again great win Ladies.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
A tremendous victory. Like others have said, everyone played well... and we seem to FINALLY have two real three-point threats in Sissom and Edwards. Petty is there too. What a game, and what a team. So proud of the ladies!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT