Week8 games

blueraiderJT

Hall of Famer
Oct 15, 2006
FAU @ Marahall - MU dropped the hammer on FAU- 31-7
La Tech vs. UTEP - LaTech barely won that one. 31-24
UNT vs. UAB -
WKU @ ODU -
Rice @ FIU - Rice with the TD. Leading 7-0. Let's go Rice!
UTSA @ USM - USM with the 6-0 lead

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Uh, that was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. 3 consecutive defensive penalties with no time left on the clock and ODU gets the ball and gets into FG position with the 3rd defense penalty and kicks the game winner with no time left.

in other games of interest...

utk got stomped by Alabama 58-21 Love this, I love that all the losers that normally go to MT games (true blue my ass) and weren't in Floyd but instead stayed home to watch 'their' vol$ got to see Saban destroy the orange.

Vandy lost at Kentucky 14-7

memphis got stomped almost as bad as utk, but to Missouri 65-33

This just ain't WKU's year. Wow. They have dropped more games in the 4th quarter than I've ever seen in one season thus far. They are 1-6 now. They could be eliminated from post season by early as next week.

Purdue is DESTROYING the Ohio State Buckeyes... gotta say, I love it...

utk got stomped by Alabama 58-21 Love this, I love that all the losers that normally go to MT games (true blue my ass) and weren't in Floyd but instead stayed home to watch 'their' vol$ got to see Saban destroy the orange.

The Memphis score really shocked me. Vandy's D has played well but their O not so much. They're 3-5 now.

BTW, Watch Purdue take down Ohio St. was awesome! That young man stricken with cancer called it this morning.

Reactions: MTOleBlue

The Memphis score really shocked me. Vandy's D has played well but their O not so much. They're 3-5 now.

BTW, Watch Purdue take down Ohio St. was awesome! That young man stricken with cancer called it this morning.

That gameday piece hit me right in the feels. He called it, and he was there! Good for him, man. F#@* Cancer.

Reactions: Hop45
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT