ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Week one Conference USA Spreads

Matt Dossett

All American
Staff
May 14, 2016
There is not one for the TT game at this point.

JSU -3.5 v Coastal Carolina

FIU +19.5 AT Indiana

UTEP + 28 AT Nebraska

KSU + 22.5 AT UTSA

WKU + 31 AT Alabama

Rice -12 v SHSU

Last edited:
That Jax St vs Coastal game is probably the best from a competitive standpoint. Also think SHSU can pull one out against Rice; the others are not likely.

That Jax St vs Coastal game is probably the best from a competitive standpoint. Also think SHSU can pull one out against Rice; the others are not likely.
Yeah I give me SHSU and 12 points all day long. I could easily see them winning that outright.

MT over/under for win total this year is 4.5

Liberty at the top at 10.5
That sounds about right for the over/under. I would take the over but we’re likely starting 1-4 so the question is really do we lose 4 more games. Liberty is pretty much a guaranteed loss. That doesn’t leave much room for error.

I'll take the over on that. But I still think 6 wins is the cap this year. Very little room for error to go bowling.

We really need to be 2-3 coming back from Memphis. What that 2nd win will be, I have no clue. Could see us upsetting WKU, or Duke who is also in reset mode. Memphis will be tough as they have a legit chance at winning the AAC this year.

That sounds about right for the over/under. I would take the over but we’re likely starting 1-4 so the question is really do we lose 4 more games. Liberty is pretty much a guaranteed loss. That doesn’t leave much room for error.
they played liberty close last year with a horrible line and horrible coach, I don't see that many loses especially against WKU and Liberty. they. would possibly be 3-2 after the 1st five. Memphis and Ole.Miss will be the toughest games.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
they played liberty close last year with a horrible line and horrible coach, I don't see that many loses especially against WKU and Liberty. they. would possibly be 3-2 after the 1st five. Memphis and Ole.Miss will be the toughest games.
They could win, I just don’t think it’s more than 50% that they do. I think every game outside of Ole Miss we have a shot in. I think 5-7 or 6-6 is most likely so I’d take the over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT