ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: #8 Kentucky, 2PM Sunday

Well that was ugly. Ty Petty came to play from the start, but we needed our big guns to have big games and they didn't.

This is not a good team. In the past we went into this games expecting to win at home and now we are just trying not to embarrass ourselves. The 2nd half looked like a UK layup drill...have never seen that many lay-ups in a half in my entire life. And we appeared never to try and change what we were doing. Bad play, bad coaching and a long year ahead.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
I'm not ready to write this team off is bad just yet.I want to see how we do in conference play.

Well that was ugly. Ty Petty came to play from the start, but we needed our big guns to have big games and they didn't.

Yes Petty scored some points but, I'm tired of her walking the ball up court then putting on a dribbling exhibition until 15 seconds are on the clock before trying to set up a play. Everybody knows she can dribble, we have seen it enough. Her passes were telegraphed just look how many times they stole her passes and went for lay ups off 6 turnovers. If we had one post that did what the rotation does we would think we had something special. Porter and Reuter I thought did good.
Olivia really needs to drop about 10-15 lbs. and get in shape, you would think her being picked POY would be an inspiration to her to get in shape so she could play her game. Edwards did good to have a player glued to her the whole game. We will do good in CUSA because
UK is fast and they are good and will have a good season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT