ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball '19 Preview

Does anyone have any info on the upcoming season, recruiting, general info, etc....

I don’t really know anything either, but since you obviously follow VB, would share this. A few months ago both Justin & Bethany were doing a road trip from Jax, Fla back to The ‘Boro. We had lunch here in the north ATL ‘burbs. In passing I must have mentioned that my wife & I had thoroughly enjoyed attending a few VB games the past 10 years or so. It’s crazy the athleticism these girls have. And the energy in the gym.
Anyway, about a week or so later Coach Crawford reached out to me. After a week of playing phone tag, we finally ended up having a 30 minute conversation. Great, high energy guy, felt like I had known him my whole life. Just read on GoBlueRaiders that last year’s team had the highest GPA in team history.
I know the team has had a tough stretch, which happens when you are on your 4th coach the last 3-4 years.
Would encourage you to email him. I have his cell # but am not comfortable sharing his cell with anyone. Nothing personal. We are gonna catch a couple home games prior to the Vandy game. And catch 2 in Spartanburg prior to the UGA game Sept 15th. If you haven’t read his bio yet, please do so. He has done some interesting things in the past. Now a married father of 5 kids!

I stopped by his office just after his hiring. He is very personable... My daughter and I enjoyed meeting him and an assistant. Living near Chattanooga, we don't get to see them play often but hope to this year...

I stopped by his office just after his hiring. He is very personable... My daughter and I enjoyed meeting him and an assistant. Living near Chattanooga, we don't get to see them play often but hope to this year...
Play at UTC Wednesday, Sept 12th.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT