ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Makes Fun of Disabled Man

BlueRaiderFan

Hall of Famer
Oct 4, 2003
The moral fiber of conservatives is non-existent. They are soulless.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/1...despicably-mocks-a-disabled-journalist-video/

Donald Trump might believe himself immune from the moral standards applied to mere mortals, but he got a shock this week when he tested that theory out by mocking a disabled journalist at a political rally.

Trump was speaking at a rally in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina when returned to his claim that “thousands and thousands” of Muslims in New Jersey celebrated the 9/11 attacks.

New York Times journalist Sergei Kovalevski was one of the authors of a report cited by Trump in defense of his 9/11 claim. So when the reporter saw it being misused, he came forward with a simple and non-personal clarification of the facts. He told CNN:

The establishment GOP are trying to do everything they can to pimp his every mistep so they can get an establishment WalStreet guy in there like Rubio or Bush.

12313548_914381848652829_7615438120682885110_n.jpg

Reactions: TeKEraider
If you are a democrat you should be happy they are doing it. If they succeed there will be another RINO next November nobody will show up to vote for and the Democrats will win.

I will be happy with pretty much any of the clown car candidates getting the Nom. Much like Huntsman in 2012, the only candidate that scared me can't get of the ground. There is candidate that led congress to a balanced budget and was governor of what may be the most critical swing state and he can't get off the ground because the mouth breathers love Trump and Cruz. Thank God republicans are who we thought they were. Trump/Cruz 2016.

Reactions: BlueRaiderFan
I will be happy with pretty much any of the clown car candidates getting the Nom. Much like Huntsman in 2012, the only candidate that scared me can't get of the ground. There is candidate that led congress to a balanced budget and was governor of what may be the most critical swing state and he can't get off the ground because the mouth breathers love Trump and Cruz. Thank God republicans are who we thought they were. Trump/Cruz 2016.

Amen to that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT