ADVERTISEMENT

Transferring to MT? Could be HUGE!

C-Bow

Hall of Famer
Staff
Dec 5, 2005
www.gomiddle.com
I had a brief follow up conversation today with Chris Lee today from the Vandy site, and he dropped this little nugget on me too.

Evidently, Chris believes that former Vandy RB Brian Kimbrow (who was kicked off the team last year for conduct detrimental) has finished up his undergraduate degree and is supposedly transferring to MT for grad school.

He only saw meaningful snaps in two seasons at VU but because he played at least one down in 2014, he'd only have one year of eligibility remaining should he choose to use it. He never took a redshirt FWIW. While Chris wasn't sure that he was coming to MT to play ball, that was his suspicion on the matter.

So, consider this a "you heard it here first" item. If it goes down (and I'll start digging around and see if I can get confirmation) you guys will be the first to know!

For those who aren't familiar with Kimbrow, he was a 4-star recruit from the 2012 class. Rated as the 4th best APB in the country, the 4th best player in the state of TN and the 160th rated prospect in the nation.

Kimbrow was productive as a rusher in his first two seasons at Vandy, and really came on strong for them at the end of the year in 2013.

More info coming...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News