ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Therren Shelton-Szmidt

this article has a brief mention of his performance in some recent action:

Therren Shelton-Szmidt (Hamilton Heights): The Middle Tennessee State commit is a bucket getter. Whether it is his teammates finding him floating around the outside or going one-on-one, Shelton-Szmidt simply gets it done on the court. He led the way with a game-high 24 points, draining five three-pointers in the win on Day 3.

Shelton-Szmidt wasn't impressive (only one 3 out of many attempts - box score doesn't show # of attempts - and 1 assist.) when compared to his two more highly touted teammates (UK and Va. Tech signees) in the ESPN televised game against Memphis East but he probably fits the mold of players recruited by this staff. And this report is not the first time he has led team scoring that I have seen.

If you are interested Hamilton Heights plays at Brentwood Academy Wed. night (Jan. 4th).

Shelton-Szmidt wasn't impressive (only one 3 out of many attempts - box score doesn't show # of attempts - and 1 assist.) when compared to his two more highly touted teammates (UK and Va. Tech signees) in the ESPN televised game against Memphis East but he probably fits the mold of players recruited by this staff. And this report is not the first time he has led team scoring that I have seen.

If you are interested Hamilton Heights plays at Brentwood Academy Wed. night (Jan. 4th).

IIRC, BA has a highly touted pg prospect national caliber.

Article on Brentwood Acad's player in Tennessean this morning - No mention anywhere (other than score - HH 56, BA 52 and BA's scoring) of last night's game.

Did anyone attend to watch Shelton-Szmidt? Can anyone find HH's scoring and stats from last night? The Chattanooga Times Free Press doesn't list HH among the prep schools they cover??? and they don't have scores from last night (that I can find). CoachT is no help with anything other than the score.

Article on Brentwood Acad's player in Tennessean this morning - No mention anywhere (other than score - HH 56, BA 52 and BA's scoring) of last night's game.

Did anyone attend to watch Shelton-Szmidt? Can anyone find HH's scoring and stats from last night? The Chattanooga Times Free Press doesn't list HH among the prep schools they cover??? and they don't have scores from last night (that I can find). CoachT is no help with anything other than the score.
http://m.williamsonherald.com/sports/article_92c905d6-d2fd-11e6-b786-37ce2d23cbae.html?mode=jqm

Thanks MightyRaider, I'm aware of the Williamson Herald but didn't think to look at their site.

If you local guys want to see Hamilton Heights in Person they play in Smyrna, TN on the 30th of this month at Lancaster Christian Academy per the schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT