ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL The FIU picks are in…Will MT fall to 2-8?

Line: MT -10.5
O/U: 52.5

I'm guessing:
competing suckstill 32
FIU 21

Can I ask why?

He seems to be really struggling from a coaching standpoint these last several years. He's had little to no success since he left Colorado.
Wow, he’s even terrible by MT’s standard. 2 winning seasons in 10 years of coaching.

With that said - let’s go FIU !

Reactions: BigBlueBrad
Wow, he’s even terrible by MT’s standard. 2 winning seasons in 10 years of coaching.

With that said - let’s go FIU !

Yea he seems to be a pretty poor coach to be honest. He's had a few flash in the pan seasons and did take Colorado to a Pac12 champion game....however....the vast majority of his years have been poor results. Both as head coach and coordinator. I suppose there's a reason he's at FIU. Regardless, I personally wouldn't have hired him. FIU needs a young hungry guy that can recruit the hell out of South Florida. Cristobal was perfect for them. What fools they were for canning him. Best coach they've ever had.

Can I ask why?

He seems to be really struggling from a coaching standpoint these last several years. He's had little to no success since he left Colorado.
He had two good years at Memphis as our DC (which is where I met him) after leaving Ole Miss. His dad coached a good friend of mine at UTM in the late 70’s before replacing Fred Pancoast at Vandy. That’s how Mike ended up playing for Carlton Flatt at BA in Brentwood.

Reactions: BigBlueBrad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT