ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL The picks for LT are in!

How could we possibly be favored? Not saying we can’t somehow pull it out, but we’ve shown nothing all year and the last two games we have been destroyed.

i struggle with wanting a win each week or just hoping we lose out for a chance and getting much needed change.

How could we possibly be favored? Not saying we can’t somehow pull it out, but we’ve shown nothing all year and the last two games we have been destroyed.

i struggle with wanting a win each week or just hoping we lose out for a chance and getting much needed change.
We could get skulldragg the rest of the year and Stock and his cronies will not go anywhere.

Reactions: MT Glenn
Has our in-house beat writer ever participated in these prediction posts? Surely Sam has an opinion on whether the Blue Raiders should be picked to win or lose?

Has our in-house beat writer ever participated in these prediction posts? Surely Sam has an opinion on whether the Blue Raiders should be picked to win or lose?
You talking about Sam Doughton? He actually is an employee of MT’s communication staff. So a paid employee of the university is going to publish before a game who they think will win/lose said game? Maybe I am missing something? Can’t imagine any employees university employer would approve?
To me Adam Sparks is a beat writer. Works as a journalist for an outside entity.

You talking about Sam Doughton? He actually is an employee of MT’s communication staff. So a paid employee of the university is going to publish before a game who they think will win/lose said game? Maybe I am missing something? Can’t imagine any employees university employer would approve?
To me Adam Sparks is a beat writer. Works as a journalist for an outside entity.
His bio page says he is a “beat writer”. In house or not, Can’t have it both ways.
Maybe SID staff writer?

His bio page says he is a “beat writer”. In house or not, Can’t have it both ways.
Maybe SID staff writer?
I guess it’s a matter of semantics.
Regardless, I interpreted your main point to be, why doesn’t an employee of any university’s athletic department put out there on social media their opinion on that school’s outcome for any given game?
Can’t imagine any AD would think that’s ok.
JMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT