ADVERTISEMENT

The Brent Stockstill Era Was Wasted by the Rick Stockstill Era

Agreed.

Don't have the energy or really care anymore to elaborate further. I've reached 100% apathy at this point. I'm not sure if even fresh blood and a completely new staff would get me interested again. MT football has simply become the most boring, predictable, monotonous entity in college sports.

Reactions: DABLUERAIDERS
I think people should give Stock a break. It may take a few years of rebuilding now that his 26 year old 7th year senior QB won't be around but the "Conf. USA" isn't what it used to be when it had Florida State, Louisville, TCU, Cincinnati, etc. so playing all those schools like Charlotte that just got football should help.

The best thing to do is give him a contract extension and a raise to let those future prospects (now in middle school at Christiana and Rock Springs) know he is not on the hot seat. That way they won't end up at Austin Peay or Tennessee Tech instead of doing the right thing and going BLUE RAIDER FOR LIFE.

For a Vandy troll You at least provide some comedy.

I think people should give Stock a break. It may take a few years of rebuilding now that his 26 year old 7th year senior QB won't be around but the "Conf. USA" isn't what it used to be when it had Florida State, Louisville, TCU, Cincinnati, etc. so playing all those schools like Charlotte that just got football should help.

The best thing to do is give him a contract extension and a raise to let those future prospects (now in middle school at Christiana and Rock Springs) know he is not on the hot seat. That way they won't end up at Austin Peay or Tennessee Tech instead of doing the right thing and going BLUE RAIDER FOR LIFE.

If Brent wants to get into coaching, I hope he does his GA or first coaching job at a program with a Championship culture and not at MT. He needs to go somewhere where football is done right.

Reactions: Raiderclyde
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT