ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB @TennesseeTech, 6PM, Monday, November 22, 2021

Both Jones and earlier transfer to Lipscomb from Lawrenceburg whose name escapes me were players who fans were excited to see develop throughout their careers (I know I was) and both of these left before the more relaxed transfer rules. I hope that whatever caused these players to not be a good fit for the program has been addressed and this won't be a continual problem.

Both Jones and earlier transfer to Lipscomb from Lawrenceburg whose name escapes me were players who fans were excited to see develop throughout their careers (I know I was) and both of these left before the more relaxed transfer rules. I hope that whatever caused these players to not be a good fit for the program has been addressed and this won't be a continual problem.
What caused her to not fit was the Hayes flu from what I was told the other I have know idea. Several during that time had that flu but she had a more severe case so she left.

What caused her to not fit was the Hayes flu from what I was told the other I have know idea. Several during that time had that flu but she had a more severe case so she left.
Not surprised, and don't blame her - but glad she is having a horrible night tonight against our Lady Raiders.

MT up big at halftime, as expected.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Defense has allowed this year:
49 points
46 points
46 points
47 points

4-0 baby!

Despite this only being an OVC Team, the program guide showed that including Anna Jones, TTU had 5 graduates on the team with one senior. They had a world of experience despite being outmanned talent wise. MTSU really cut through them pretty good. If Rick keeps playing a lot of players, we will have a strong rotation that will be able to play the type of defense we have been seeing through a full game. It is fun to watch

Just a note about facilities. As we were on the way to Hooper-Eblen Center, we passed what looked like a very new athletic facility for athletes apparently. It looked like what we are trying to implement. Hooper Eblen was much more comfortable with newer padded seats and the scoreboard looked to be much improved. They actually have pretty nice facilities now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT