ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Spring Practice

Running plays under center? I like it. Get the OL to block and we'll run the ball and win games.

Yup. Airfield safety flag. Sucks it is EwwT colors, but it is standard for high construction cranes. My dad is a structural engineer and when they built a bridge nearby a few years ago I asked him what it was. I initially thought the same as you, that the operator or crew was a EwwT fan.

Reactions: ewglenn
Frank Peasant said "getting up a 5am and working is different but it's something I wanted us to do here and it feels like real football now." WOW. That says a lot. He also talked about being shown the fundamentals of the run game as far as how to identify attack points and how to adjust pre snap based on what the DL and LB's are doing. He talked as if he's never been shown that before. There's a reason we didn't run the ball well and haven't for a long time. If the new OL can block at all, we'll be 100% more effective on the ground.

Frank Peasant said "getting up a 5am and working is different but it's something I wanted us to do here and it feels like real football now." WOW. That says a lot. He also talked about being shown the fundamentals of the run game as far as how to identify attack points and how to adjust pre snap based on what the DL and LB's are doing. He talked as if he's never been shown that before. There's a reason we didn't run the ball well and haven't for a long time. If the new OL can block at all, we'll be 100% more effective on the ground.
Whether the OL is better or not, I think they’re certainly going to be more physical which should be nice to see

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT