ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Special season brewing

Totally get the conference issue but this year, CUSA is #14 in conference NET and MAC is #19. However, Sun Belt is #11 and AAC is #7...
Maybe its recency bias but I don't ever recall the Sun Belt having the kind of year in the revenue sports like they're having this year, they came out of this realignment positioned pretty well

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Another huge win. This time by 36 over NM State. Now, let's have a 36 point win over UTEP... The last game was an 11 point close-one.
For whatever reason, UTEP always plays us tough, including a loss there last year. Jade Asinde is an athlete who clears the boards and can create shots with her athletic ability. Keep her in check and we can roll but let her get going and have someone else contribute from the outside and we could be in for a game.

UTEP came back from a huge deficit to beat WKU -- flashbacks to their big run at the end of our game earlier this year.

UTEP came back from a huge deficit to beat WKU -- flashbacks to their big run at the end of our game earlier this year.
Yep, they were down 16 at the half and took control late. Ironically, Asinde was tossed after picking up two technical fouls. Don't think that ejection carries over any to the MT game, but she missed a good portion of the 4th quarter. I turned the game on after our women's game was over and don't know what happened for the first tech but the second was a scramble for a loose ball and she ended up reaching around and over a Western player who took exception and they had to be seperated.

I think our ladies are laser focused right now. They know what's at stake and they learned a lot from the out west road swing last year. This is a business trip. Hoping and expecting that we continue to make a statement with authority.

Yep, they were down 16 at the half and took control late. Ironically, Asinde was tossed after picking up two technical fouls. Don't think that ejection carries over any to the MT game, but she missed a good portion of the 4th quarter. I turned the game on after our women's game was over and don't know what happened for the first tech but the second was a scramble for a loose ball and she ended up reaching around and over a Western player who took exception and they had to be seperated.

I think our ladies are laser focused right now. They know what's at stake and they learned a lot from the out west road swing last year. This is a business trip. Hoping and expecting that we continue to make a statement with authority.
FWIW, I was visiting the message board of both, and apparently Mead who got removed after yapping at CRI at Murphy Center, also got a technical for some action between two players which Mead was not involved.

FWIW, I was visiting the message board of both, and apparently Mead who got removed after yapping at CRI at Murphy Center, also got a technical for some action between two players which Mead was not involved.
Not a surprise after what happened in our game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT