ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Sky Suites

MidTennMtneer

All American
Nov 13, 2013
Sold out last year too. How many of these are there? Pretty pricey I'm sure, so mostly businesses buying them? I see this as a good thing.

16 indoor suites, 38 outdoor boxes (losing some with the SAPC)

I’m guessing 16 indoor suites are sold out. I cannot remember how much but I know there is the cost for the suite plus a minimum braa donation for them as well.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
I agree, if there are still folks involved and willing to shell out $17k for a Floyd sky suite then that’s fantastic. By comparison the Visitor (east side) suites for the 2016 Memphis season were $16,000 and $22,800 for 16 and 24 seats, respectively and also sell out.

I have to ask the question…..is Sidney’s box included in the 16??? 😂
Or does the cost of it just move from one pocket to the other (student activity fees to AD budget)?

Last edited:
I'd love to watch a game there or in Hendrix. I have to have a back and usually sit in blue chairs. Those things are wayyyy too close together though. No room. I prefer sitting on home side so that knocks out the other boxes.

Maybe one day my dream of retiring to east TN will be true and I can get season tickets.

Reactions: ewglenn
I’d pitch in with a group to buy a season of open air boxes once my kids graduate.

I get a heck of deal on student guest tix. Lol
That is what our family does so it is not such a large donation for one family...works great.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT