ADVERTISEMENT

Rising star with local ties .......

did not see anything in that article about local ties...

from a bio from 2012:

...Siegfried graduated from The University of Memphis in 2003, where he worked in Sports Medicine for the football team. While attending school, he worked in Marketing and Promotions for the XFL, SEC, NCAA, and spent four years working at the FedEx St. Jude Classic developing proof of performance for corporate sponsors. He went on to receive his master’s degree in Sport Management from Middle Tennessee, where he worked in Marketing as a graduate assistant. He was responsible for the marketing of all women’s sports during the fall semester and baseball during the spring. During the 2004 baseball season at MTSU, he developed a marketing plan that helped set the single-season and single-game attendance records, which placed them in the top 50 in the nation in attendance....

Thanks, Space.

Folks here have asked for suggestions and solutions to what's happening with MTSU Athletics. This was my offering.

I am not happy with what's been going on the past two years and I have concerns that it is about to get even worse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT