ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL predictions

I keep hearing the we will have trouble with Minny's size...they do a 6'10" post but the other guys are not any bigger than us, maybe smaller

We need to attack the inside and get their big man in foul trouble and Walters will have to play some big minutes.

For us to win we have to hit enough 3 pointers to open up the court - so hopefully Potts will stay hot.

I also hope Dixon can hit one or two, he was really struggling this past weekend, I hope he feels better.

Last edited:
I have a feeling this is going to be a good game. I am not worried about their size at all. Both Reggie and Giddy play bigger because of their girth and strength. We also have Walters for D and Williams is not getting sized up by anyone.

Ive been watching every highlight I can see on Minnesota the past day. Don't have a great read, but I think they look comparable to us. If I had to pick I would give them a slight edge because it is a home game essentially for them.

I have to agree with subkyle. We are coming out of the low levels of the basketball cusa landscape to the clouds of better competition. These are two evenly matched teams. That being said, we have a awful lot of swagger. When Upshaw talks sweet sixteen, they are bought in. They know they are good enough.

Dixon's play was really hard to watch the other night. Very out of control. Need him running the court better.

The Raiders and Gophers have played with each other the past couple years in both sports. I enjoy reading their message boards. Hilarious stuff. While they don't know a whole lot about MT, they are really knowledgeable in getting to know their opponents. Yeah, they default to we are the "bigger school" for a lot of their arguments but I don't think they are going to be surprised by us at all.

We need to bring all the humidity from Tennessee up to Wisconsin. Smoke them out.

Reactions: subkyle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT