SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Top team receiving votes (28) in AP

Others receiving votes:

Middle Tennessee 28
, Oklahoma State 23, Minnesota 22, Michigan 16, Dayton 11, Seton Hall 9, USC 6, Providence 5, Vermont 3, Miami 2, VCU 2, Arkansas 2, Wake Forest 2, Creighton 1, Princeton 1, Michigan State 1, UNC Wilmington 1

Last edited:
I am very surprised we are ahead of Oklahoma State. I'm sorry but that's a game we would not win.

waiting for the coaches poll. I'd just as soon MT not be in the top 25 this week. There's no need for anymore incentive for our conference tourney opponents or distraction for our guys going into the tournament. Win the conference tournament and we might very well be ranked for the first time...

Respectfully disagree. MT could roll with almost anyone when the are firing on all cylinders...

Be honest, have you seen Oklahoma State play in the last 2 weeks? If you havn't, then I wouldn't be so quick to think we could hang with them. They're playing as well as anyone in the country right now.

Just my 2 cents worth but if we are playing well we can play with anyone outside the top 15 or so. Not necessarily beat them but play with them. I'm just hoping we don't fall on our face (rating) in the tournament and get the chance to play against anyone not in the top 10 in the NCAA.

Reactions: subkyle
First time OUR school has been ranked in the 2 major sports. This calls for celebration if you are a blue blood. This is significant!

To the Oklahoma State opinion, they are playing really good. I think if we played right now we would need to be on our A game to win. Thing is they have to be on their A game too. We have a high level D and a bundle of scoring options.

Oklahoma State has a good team with a veteran point guard. That's a scary combination. I rather play a team that has a one and done, PG.

Have been a Blue Raider for almost 20 years hoping and waiting for either the MBB or FB teams to crack the top 25.

Congrats to Coach Davis, players and the whole program. Well deserved accolades for a great team. Today was fun. Had a blast bragging to my co-workers

I am very surprised we are ahead of Oklahoma State. I'm sorry but that's a game we would not win.

Dude, you need to stick with football analysis. When it comes to bball, you're not making as much sense.

The final coaches poll is out, and Middle Tennessee is among those receiving votes (29th):

• Others receiving votes: Saint Mary's 80, Virginia 56, Usc 31, Middle Tennessee 25, Arkansas 22, Rhode Island 15, Northwestern 12, Michigan State 8, Oklahoma State 6, Dayton 6, Maryland 3, Vcu 3, TCU 2
  • Dropped from rankings: Saint Mary's 21, Virginia 23, Middle Tennessee 25

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT