ADVERTISEMENT

Other CUSA games

blueraiderJT

Hall of Famer
Oct 15, 2006
Well, first of all.....

WKU came back from being down 10 to ODU to go 5-2 and stay somewhat in the hunt.

FAU is straight up buzz sawing UNT. I don't see anyone stopping them right now. UNT has like 6 illegal sub penalties. Kendall Briles has to be gone after this season. They keep going for it and they keep getting it.

scores....

FAU 41 UNT 7 - Halftime

UAB vs. Charlotte

LaTech vs. USM

Rice vs. UTSA

Last edited:
FAU looks good, but I suspect Marshall will put them in their place. That bush league rushed zone-read 50 times in the first quarter isn't gonna work against Marshall, and then what's FAU gonna do?

Keep calling plays faster than light and get their D penalized.

Yeah I mean I get it. Just seems pretty bush league to me. There is not much skill or talent in it and it's a very cheesy addition to CFB over the last decade or so.

To be clear, I'm not against the hurry up offense or anything like that, but when you're literally just snapping the ball for the sake of snapping it so you can run a zone-read 94 times in 1 game it gets pretty bush league and boring. It's turned football more into a game of endurance instead of skill (Endurance has always been important, but now I'd argue it's more important than skill when you face some offenses)

Reactions: MT Glenn
This USM vs. La Tech game is something else. Thought my USM bet was dead in the water but what a come back

Reactions: blueraiderJT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT