ADVERTISEMENT

ODU vs WKU Finish

Sorry, I don't know how to add link.

It's quite easy. When you go to post or reply, just above the field there are little symbols for various functions, example: the 'B' is for bolding text in your post or reply, another is for Italicizing, another for underling the text you highlight and want underlined, another is for color, another is for size of text, another for font, the next one is for adding a link to a highlighted word or group words that you highlight, the next is for breaking the link in the text that you have highlighted.

Further down the line, next to the icon for posting a photo, there is an icon that looks like a filmstrip. For posting youtube videos or other permitted media, copy the url of the video you want to add to post and paste it in the field that comes up when you click on the film strip icon. If you make a mistake, you can always go back and revise it. The 'Edit' button at the bottom of your completed post or reply is your friend.

Reactions: Raiderclyde
I posted this on Saturday. I've never seen that before. 3 penalties to extend the game with 0:00 on the clock including a change of possession. Sanford is a horrible coach. Kneel the ball and go to OT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT