- 11 AM on ABC
- UGA -13.5

***Miami at Florida***
- 230 Saturday on ABC
- Canes -2.5

***Notre Dame and Texas A & M***
- 630 Saturday on ABC
- Aggies -3

I think that FIU/Indiana spead is too much. IU will win, but I think it will be more like 34-20.

Now UTEP/Nebraska. That might as well be a P4/FCS game. They are going to get absolutely throttled.

SEMO was a 7pt fav over UNA last week. They won 37-15. I could see them pushing the revamped NMSU to their limit, but not winning.
CUSA opens the season 5-5 with wins from MT, LU, Jax, LaT, NMSU.

I think ND beats A&M, Miami easily covers over UF, and Clemson/UGA is easy money. Bulldogs will win by 20+.

Reactions: mtfblue
I think that FIU/Indiana spead is too much. IU will win, but I think it will be more like 34-20.

Now UTEP/Nebraska. That might as well be a P4/FCS game. They are going to get absolutely throttled.

SEMO was a 7pt fav over UNA last week. They won 37-15. I could see them pushing the revamped NMSU to their limit, but not winning.
CUSA opens the season 5-5 with wins from MT, LU, Jax, LaT, NMSU.

I think ND beats A&M, Miami easily covers over UF, and Clemson/UGA is easy money. Bulldogs will win by 20+.
Forgot one. I have WVU upsetting Penn State

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
I like WVU +8

Hoping more public money gives me the hook with Florida and Clemson

Leaning A&M at home. Maybe public pushes that to -2.5

I don’t think UGA covers. I would stay away from that one. UTSA will cover and make KSU look stupid in the process imo.

My CBSSports Network has MT -22.5

I think the Blue Raiders can cover that easily but I don’t like the over at 52.5
TN Tech’s offense may not cross the 50-yard line against a CDM defense.

Duke vs Elon tonight.
Duke -25
Elon is a decent preseason top 25 fcs school. With new coaching staff at Duke may go with Elon in this one tonight.

FAU vs Michigan St tonight
Spartans -13.5

WVU didn't cancel classes. Some professors did eapecially in the Life Sciences building where Pat was setup, but the school didn't. The county school system did close though due to traffic as game is sold out.

I watched the whole show. He is a great ambassador for the program. Had Duece McBride on and Pat siad if he made a shot (about half court range) he'd pay the tuition of the kid that was there first at 330am. It happened.

Got his old teammates together too and combined to donate $1m to the CRT collective.

Very glad Wren Baker is there now as AD. Shane Lyons didn't like that kind of attention, didn't like GameDay being there, alumni, etc.

When you have an engaged coach, AD, and alumni, things happen. We are beginning to see that at MT and I hope we just continue to grow. I think CM had a renewed vigor as well with the energy CDM brings. I'm excited to hear reports later today of how the first Party in the Grove went.

Pavia has almost changed the dynamic of both NMSU and Vanderbilt football by himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT