ADVERTISEMENT

ncaa wbb tourney

wku women play to a fairly respectable loss against Baylor at Baylor who was without their coach (1 game suspension), still a loss for the toppers...

a year without two beatdowns at the hands of the Lady Raiders has wku wbb fans thinking big things:

"...I do believe that she can stand toe to toe with Coach Haney and the MUTS in C-USA. It would be great to have a women's team that competes nationally like we used to...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and vandy fans unhappy with the nose dive trajectory that their women's program seems to be on, are casting envious looks at CRI...

"...I have just seen a slow but sure regression from where we were during
Jim Foster's tenure. And I can't help but wonder what a Rick Insell
might have done with this program over the last few years...."

Western can dream all they want. There are 4 teams currently in the CUSA that are better than they are.

This post was edited on 3/23 3:24 PM by MTBig Blue

what a rape job by the officials in this utm-unc game...just unbelievable still utm has a chance with about 30 seconds left, timeout utm

utm down by two and with the ball.

I don't know what was worse during the time I was watching; the officials or the da-n announcers who are nothing but shills for the "power" schools. Such crap!

Originally posted by MTFNBY5:
I don't know what was worse during the time I was watching; the officials or the da-n announcers who are nothing but shills for the "power" schools. Such crap!
watching that really got me pissed... just shows that if you are not a team in a power conference, you better bring a large supply of K-Y jelly...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT