ADVERTISEMENT

MT under the Christmas Tree

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Did you get an MT related gift or gifts? What was it?

I got a set of coasters and a very nice black Nike MT basketball t-shirt

Best non-MT related gift was a Predators hoodie.

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
I’ve commented to my wife before that I wish there was a better selection of MT art, such as nice paintings of Floyd Stadium or Murphy Center, etc. She filed that comment away and decided to do a charcoal drawing on a nice canvas of Murphy Center, and gave it to me for Christmas. I think she did awesome!

EM5K91DWkAACRTh

Last edited:
I’ve commented to my wife before that I wish there was a better selection of MT art, such as nice paintings of Floyd Stadium or Murphy Center, etc. She filed that comment away and decided to do a charcoal drawing on a nice canvas of Murphy Center, and gave it to me for Christmas. I think she did awesome!

EM14PHKU4AMFQay.jpg

As an MT drafting student in ancient times I admire your wife's perspective - nice!

As for me the only MT thing I've gotten recently was the stocking cap given to all season ticket holders. My wife likes it.

There is one MT item I would like to find and I must admit I haven't looked in person or online recently: I want a nice (cast aluminum? - like I've seen for other schools) MT license plate frame with "Middle Tennessee" above (not MTsU) and either "Alumni" or "Blue Raiders" below. Has anyone seen such an item at Ideas Tees, Blue Raider Bookstore, or elsewhere. Hate driving all over The Boro when I'm in town and not find what I want.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT