MT under the Christmas Tree

Discussion in 'The Raider Roundup' started by SpaceRaider, Dec 27, 2019.

1. SpaceRaider

SpaceRaider Moderator
    Expand Collapse

Did you get an MT related gift or gifts? What was it?

I got a set of coasters and a very nice black Nike MT basketball t-shirt

Best non-MT related gift was a Predators hoodie.

JohnDavidBlue likes this.
  2. RandallThomason

RandallThomason Blue Raider Legend
    Expand Collapse

I’ve commented to my wife before that I wish there was a better selection of MT art, such as nice paintings of Floyd Stadium or Murphy Center, etc. She filed that comment away and decided to do a charcoal drawing on a nice canvas of Murphy Center, and gave it to me for Christmas. I think she did awesome!

[​IMG]

2 RandallThomason, Dec 27, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  3. MTFNBY5

MTFNBY5 Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

As an MT drafting student in ancient times I admire your wife's perspective - nice!

As for me the only MT thing I've gotten recently was the stocking cap given to all season ticket holders. My wife likes it.

There is one MT item I would like to find and I must admit I haven't looked in person or online recently: I want a nice (cast aluminum? - like I've seen for other schools) MT license plate frame with "Middle Tennessee" above (not MTsU) and either "Alumni" or "Blue Raiders" below. Has anyone seen such an item at Ideas Tees, Blue Raider Bookstore, or elsewhere. Hate driving all over The Boro when I'm in town and not find what I want.

4. MidTennMtneer

MidTennMtneer Blue Raider Fan
    Expand Collapse

My house and closet are full of MT stuff but my awesome wife still hooked me up.
    I won a jersey during the Marshall game broadcast that the athletic dept was giving away. She hooked me up with a case for it. Then she surprised me with something for our son but for me too. She gets me.