ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL MT near top in Conference USA coaches' salaries, near bottom in ticket sales

As Mike mentioned, we have not won big or consistent in FB. 1-5 in bowls will not create excitement. The other item is we do not have any mega donors. How many donors do we have that give $1m or more per year. I bet none.
I am disappointed in MBB season ticket sales and attendance. We are winning on the national stage and yet we can't get 10k in the Murph.I spoke with a longtime MBB season ticket holder the other day that said he buys tickets but doesn't go to many games because it's cold walking up the steps. Hell he's my age. I asked if he owned a coat and if he didnt go buy one and get his azz to every game. Geez, the laziness of people in the area.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
You can cure the cold entrance to The Murph by entering through the tunnel and taking the elevator up with us old folks.

Gotta admit: the steps going up from the Greenland lot and the walk to the entrance along the side can be the coldest place in all of Middle Tennessee. Frozen my a-- off many times.

Need to build a large parking garage next to Murphy Center with a pedestrian bridge or two to the track level. Given the high geriatric percent of our fan base, don't stress them out by making them walk up those steps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT