ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL More punches to the gut to come

Which is why I am a firm believer college sports is not about the student. It is an enterprise consisting of a cartel of schools who decide the rules and playing field.

• Angry
Reactions: MTLynn
Which is why I am a firm believer college sports is not about the student. It is an enterprise consisting of a cartel of schools who decide the rules and playing field.
yeah, nonprofit my ass... either tax the income or evenly distribute it among the nonprofit members

March Madness will not be going away. Most of the NCAA's income comes from that tournament.

He's pissed about this whole conference thing. Football is driving the boat and basketball is along for the ride. Also pisses the tournament money goes to mainly NCAA, not as much to teams.

While I see his point, I don't agree with it. Mid major Cinderella is what makes March so great.

He's pissed about this whole conference thing. Football is driving the boat and basketball is along for the ride. Also pisses the tournament money goes to mainly NCAA, not as much to teams.

While I see his point, I don't agree with it. Mid major Cinderella is what makes March so great.
Yes. It's silly to think it would continue to be what it is today without the fantastical Cinderella factor.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT