ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee @ wku, 2pm Saturdays, January 29, 2022

Weston as the primary ball handler really makes this team different.. Sims is a great spark plug but seems to thrive off the ball as does Jefferson.. lazy TOs have to stop

Reactions: SigmaNuBlue
It appears the strategy is any time Sharp is in Fussell is in.

Weston as the primary ball handler really makes this team different.. Sims is a great spark plug but seems to thrive off the ball as does Jefferson.. lazy TOs have to stop
Sims as a Freshman (Kermit’s last year) thrived facilitating the offense. The offensive flow was so much smoother with him in over Dixon. Of course he wasn’t relied on to score at all. His game has changed a lot since then.

Reactions: subkyle
That was a terrible, TERRIBLE flagrant call.

Like, are you kidding me? There was clearly nothing intentional or excessive about that. Not even remotely. That's so suspicious to me.

Thankfully, our guys gave them the middle finger and just kept bombing from down town.

Hope it's not fools gold but WKU is running out of time.

Reactions: kingaling42
4 of 4 this half- 1 TO.. WKU changes to 3/4 court zone/press.. that’s where Weston would be good going downhill..

MT up 11 at the 16 media TO.

Jefferson with 20 pts, 6-7 from behind the arc.

Team fouls 12-1. Apparently we are playing at Memorial North.

Why the hell do our players keep thinking it’s ok to constantly jack off balance 3 point shots?!?! Thank god we’re hitting many of them today. To me shot selection and ball movement are still issues for us

Why the hell do our players keep thinking it’s ok to constantly jack off balance 3 point shots?!?! Thank god we’re hitting many of them today. To me shot selection and ball movement are still issues for us
Couldn’t disagree more as far as today goes.. a couple ill advised but 95% today have been good shots at the D1 level

Reactions: dukewayne
Jefferson answers with a 4 pt play. Middle pushes lead to 14, 76-62 with just over 6 min to go, and Slick Rick is forced to call a TO.

Couldn’t disagree more as far as today goes.. a couple ill advised but 95% today have been good shots at the D1 level
It’s hard to argue because they are falling today. The best teams I have ever watched have had much better ball movement and in turn get better shots than what I’m seeing. There has even been a couple shots where our guys had the opportunity to square up but didn’t. I definitely think it’s not as big of an issue from previous seasons

Reactions: kingaling42
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT