ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee @ Vanderbilt (SECN+), 7PM, Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Good win. Potts comes thru. Do not want to complain but damn we do some silly fouls.

Go Raiders

hit some big shots at the end. game shouldnt have been that close, but whatever. take the W and go home

Given our personnel situation (Dixon and Johnson out), that was an incredible win. A road win over a P-5 opponent with 2 key players out, making only three 3-pointers, the opponent spending 16 minutes of the second half in the bonus, and the opponent's best player starting the game 5-of-5 on 3-pointers.

King and Walters are playing really strong... if Kermit can get a few guards playing well then this team will be deadly

The chemistry King and Walters have created in the post has been the surprising strong suit for Middle Tennessee offensively early this season.
"Playing with Big Brandon … he clears out a lot of room in the paint not only for me, but the guards, too," King said. "Like I tell him all the time, when he takes his time no one can stop him in the post."

Wow...big compliment from King. I am surprised we won this with two guards down. Building depth..

Donate, donate , donate !!!!! I just gave another g to Kermit and crew, I highly recommend you do the same.

proud to be a blue raider tonight!!!!!

Reactions: C-Bow
Or, how about we play better when we play them. I like our hard nose approach, however, the goal is to out score them - if we hit our share of shots we win, if not, we lose. Meanwhile, playing Belmont is good way to know our weaknesses in order to get better - but the truth is they have owned us the last decade. I think we are 3-8 in the last 11 games.

That has really been working out well for MT vs Belmont. Smart scheduling is critical. Kermit seems to do about as good as possible at scheduling which has been key to MT's success.

I figured Vandy, out of all schools, would think twice about signing a player with a sexual assault lawsuit attached to his name.

I figured Vandy, out of all schools, would think twice about signing a player with a sexual assault lawsuit attached to his name.

to be clear, the lawsuit regarding sexual assault, is connected to Brentwood Academy, and a previous incident, Garland is suspended along a couple other players, for a more recent incident, which BA is being very unspecific about the details...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT