ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ Vanderbilt ($ecN Alternate), 3PM Saturday, September 10, 2016

you guys have fun with this train wreck. i'd rather be grocery shopping than watching this pathetic team. if we can't beat one of the worst teams in college football then why even bother?

Last edited:
Have you guys looked at the stats.

First downs. 13-3

Yards 250-47

TOP. 15:00-7:00

Passing completions 20-0

How can we be losing.

Mistakes. Big mistakes like turnovers that are returned to inside the 10, a kickoff returned to half field compiled with a facemask penalty to start a drive at the 35 yard line, and a safety. Mistakes led to all 19 points

Mistakes. Big mistakes like turnovers that are returned to inside the 10, a kickoff returned to half field compiled with a facemask penalty to start a drive at the 35 yard line, and a safety. Mistakes led to all 19 points

Yup. We honestly have no business winning this game with the mistakes we have made. We truly do deserve to lose and honestly we deserve to lose BIG. If we played like this against any team with a pulse we would be losing by 3 TD's.

Our performance today is one of the biggest let-downs I've ever experienced since following this team. Ranks right up there with our 2005 game against North Texas where we were clearly the better team but lost because of a pathetic performance. I couldn't be more disappointed with this team right now.

That's true. There is still a lot of game to play. Hopefully the weather delay will be good for the Blue Raiders. They've got to clean up the mistakes and stop the run. If they can do that, we will have a game

They were beating South Carolina 10-0 before the 4th. I'm not worried. We're getting 2 half times. Best believe that a$$es are being chewed out right now. We'll get it together.

Vandy will make adjustments as well. I have no idea what will happen, I feel like we stepped into the twighlight zone.

We officially suck ass. We just gave up 33 first half points to Vanderbilt. Let that sink in.

There's absolutely no way we can expect to grow our fan base if we can't beat a local team like Vanderbilt. Getting beat by them two years in a row is essentially this program going backwards (and in a hurry)

Reactions: TommyDore
I'm not going to panic because it is only game two but if things don't change on the defensive side of the ball Stock may need to think about making some hard decisions. We knew Vandy was going to try to run the ball down our throats and they did just that. It just seems like Nix didn't make any adjustments. TOny Franklin showed his genius. his offense put up 24 points on Vandy's D despite the the turnovers and the muffed punt that resulted in a safety which was essentially a turnover as well

I just left the game "early". Stock is killing the program. At least Andy could beat Vanderbilt.

Quoted for emphasis. Stock might have a slightly better record against conference opponents, but at least McCollum took care of business against Vanderbilt (three times).

Neither one ever had the best team in their respective conferences, so really what's the difference between the two? Stock gets to sing on about bowl games but the reality is McCollum would have sent teams to bowls too if they were as readily available then as they are now.

And for the love of god can we get Richie James OFF special teams. HE IS GOD AWFUL AT RETURNING PUNTS

Brent is not having a good game either. At all. He looks lost out there half the time.

Jr. is the best qb we have had at MT by a wide margin. Stock just flat out is unable to coach fundamentals. Injuries will be the excuse again blah blah we need to hang on to the ball.....

Wiley - you are starting to lose me on Brent. He played well. He can't do it all. He can't catch the ball too. He can't line up for everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT