ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ Illinois (ESPNews), 3PM, Saturday, Sept 26

Don't know much about sports gambling but I do know that it's surprising how often the spread is really close - Vegas Knows!

Well it really depends. The first 1-2 weeks of a sport (any sport...baseball, NFL, NCAAF) can be insanely off. This is where I usually make my money only to give it all back later in the season (I'm up 400% of my bankroll right now since the season began....)

Usually by week 3 it's pretty clear how good a team is or isn't, thus the lines get a lot tighter and games end closer to predicted spreads. In all honesty, setting and predicting what a line will be is pretty easy once you've become a seasoned gambler. The difficult part is knowing which side to play. I'm scared to death of my bets this week but I'm gonna try to have one more winning weekend before cashing out the lions share of my account. Fingers crossed!

goblueraiders.com:

GAME INFORMATION
(FULL GAME NOTES)

(GAMEDAY CENTRAL)

Hashtag: #MTvsILL, #BlueRaiders
Twitter: MT_FB
Instagram: @MTAthletics
Facebook: Blue Raider Athletics

Game Captains: LB James Roberson, OL Jaylen Hunter and S Xavier Walker.

Date: Saturday, Sept. 26
Time: 3:02 PM
Teams: Middle Tennessee (2-1) vs Illinois (2-1)
Stadium: Memorial (60,670)
Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy, 79°
Gates Open: 1:30 p.m.
TV: ESPNews
Radio: WMOT-FM (89.5), WGNS (1450 AM/100.5 FM/101.9 FM), Game 2 (102.5/94.9/95.1)
Play-by-Play: Chip Walters
Analysis: Chris Johnson

Live Audio/Live Streaming | Live Stats

SERIES HISTORY
Overall: Illinois leads 2-0
At Middle Tennessee: 0-0
At Floyd Stadium: 0-0
At Champaign: 0-2
At Neutral Site: 0-0
Rick Stockstill vs Illinois: 0-0
Bill Cubit vs MT: 0-0
Last MT Win: NA
Last Illinois Win: 2000 (35-6)

Raiders take on Illinois Saturday

Holy cow these refs are mega happy with the flags against Middle....holy holy holy....that was NOT an illegal block in the back he was just stalking the guy...

unreal. we sure are good at committing fatal flaws that make it impossible to win a game. pretty sad that we can't even get a punt off when we play a team with a pulse.....

special teams coach needs to be fired IMMEDIATELY

makes me really start to wonder if we are a fraud.......those games against jackson state and charlotte mean nothing if we suck hard any time we play a team with a pulse

I'm sick and tired of this team playing scared, stupid football against power 5 teams.

its straight embarassing to see us play so bad on offense after hanging 70 points on two different teams. it just reeks of fraud fraud fraud

And the illinois defensive line is absolutely dominating this game. pathetic

well at least we can take advantage of a blown coverage. maybe that will spark our offense and open things up?

can we please stop trying to run between the tackles? i could see continuing to try if we were gaining 1-3 yards....but it's a 2 or 3 yard loss every time.....that means you've gotta stop...

nice. what a way to end the half. i have middle tennessee +2.5 for the first half and i thought for sure it covers.....and now they turn the ball over and totally F it up.....well done, well done

nice...a senseless FG for illinois to end the half because we can't block jack $hit

No way they pull the QB, where is Shane Tucker?

Well it would make sense to put a more mobile QB back there considering we can't block jack $hit. Stock Jr. is nothing more than a sitting duck back there.

first down. up the middle. up the middle. up the middle. up the middle.

0014_insanity_einstein_quote_960.jpg

run up the middle, they'll never know it's coming.....

holy shit buster......i understand the whole keeping them honest thing but at this point that's not even a factor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT