ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee @ Florida Gulf Coast (ESPN3), 6:00PM, Saturday, December 2, 2017

It's a shame we can't get players like Nick King to come here out of high school. They could come in and start right away and make a big time name for themselves over 4 years in college basketball and then probably go on to a nice professional career.

King was one of the best players in the country...he wasn't used right at Memphis.

I wish the Murph was smaller...their gym holds at 4500, its rocking. Its just a better atmosphere.

Potts just not the same player since the Butler game. Starting to wonder if we are better off with Johnson starting (when he gets healthy). I feel like Johnson is much more consistent scorer.

Also think it's time we see Simmons starting over Simpson

Tough to win a game on the road when you turn it over 18 times....holy...

can we stop missing free throws? Jesus....we are like begging to lose this game.

77-74 final...good guys win

Sloppy win, but a win.

Great win! I was very impressed with FGCU. Tough team. No doubt in my mind they will be in the dance again. Our 3-point shooting is a little off but it will come along as the season progresses. King is unbelievably smooth. Walters and Gamble can play some good D and give us some offense as well. Very impressed with Simms and Simmons as well as Schmidt. Schmidt looked smooth. We have some major depth folks! This season is going to be fun!

Saw a picture of the team after the game and Johnson was in a boot. Hopefully precautionary.

Great team, great coach, great product on the court. If you have the means up your donation, these boys deserve it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT