ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee @ Florida Gulf Coast (ESPN3), 6:00PM, Saturday, December 2, 2017

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Round 2:

FLORIDA GULF COAST
Series:
MT leads 1-0
Founded: 1997 Enrollment: 14,970
Colors: Emerald Green & Cobalt Blue Nickname: Eagles
Conference: Atlantic Sun
Facility: Alico Arena (4,633)
Head Coach: Joe Dooley George Washington, 1988
FGCU Record: 91-46 (4 seasons) Overall Record: 148-98 (8 seasons)
2016-17 Record: 26-8, 12-2 (1st ASUN) 2017 Postseason: NCAA First Round
Starters R/L: 4/1

TV: ESPN3 - Tom James (PxP), Pete Lonergan (Analyst)
Radio: Blue Raider Network (Game2/WGNS/WMOT/TuneIn)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Dang, Franklin High School has a bigger gym.

another view, still, typical ASun gym...

DPcJNRIXcAATV7b.jpg

I'll never understand why Vegas isn't putting a line up for our games with FGCU. Very frustrating. You can bet on UC-Santa Barbara vs. San Diego tonight, or St. Peter's vs. Elon....but no line for two of the best mid-majors in CBB....what the hell man?

I'll never understand why Vegas isn't putting a line up for our games with FGCU. Very frustrating. You can bet on UC-Santa Barbara vs. San Diego tonight, or St. Peter's vs. Elon....but no line for two of the best mid-majors in CBB....what the hell man?

Not sure, but Antwain johnson is out with a severely sprained ankle

That's not good. He's one of our best offensive weapons currently. I won't be surprised if we lose this game.

I was expecting FGCU to come out hot... Gotta get more from Giddy and Ed...

Looks like we've settled in now. I'm glad we were able to get it under control before they got too big of a lead.

We're really dominating them on the boards. We just have to keep up the same effort the second half and guard the 3.

OK, I turned it off at 13-1, cause the wife called me over for dinner, just turned it back on...what a comeback.

It's a shame we can't get players like Nick King to come here out of high school. They could come in and start right away and make a big time name for themselves over 4 years in college basketball and then probably go on to a nice professional career.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT