ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ FAU (MyTV30), 6PM, Saturday, September 30, 2017

What really ticks me off is the fact that Stock preaches (literally) winning the turnover battle. But when his QB throws multiple picks in almost every game he plays in, nothing is done about it.

Urzua's turnovers absolutely kill us. Just one time, I would love to see Banks come in and see what he can do.

was looking forward to listening to it this morning, I was away from the radio last night, so went to wgns to the mt game podcast page and looks like they didn't care enough to archive the game (they also did not archive the game broadcast for the win over Syracuse). Can someone summarize the CKD halftime interview?

Shortly after I posted that, they put the FAU game broadcast podcast on their page:
http://www.wgnsradio.com/podcast-mtsu-vs-florida-atlantic-cms-41733
Podcast: MT vs. Florida Atlantic

Well, WKU has a loss and Marshall will be the beast in the east this year. FAU has ODU so we gotta root for ODU.

Somebody better get a miracle healer or we are totally done this year. Can we at least get Richie back? FIU was getting destroyed by Charlotte and came back and won. We'll see how we do next week.

I get the emotion and I'm disgusted too but we can't help it that Stock, Richie, Tuck, Brady, West etc. are out. If we had all of them healthy, we beat FAU. You were right about that.
Maybe we should stop playing P5 front loaded schedules to start the season. Our team isnt built for that. We need to figure out how to spread those games out. This season reminds me a lot of of the 02 season when we started with Bama,UT, and Kentucky. We never physically recovered from that gauntlet

We have to play the schedule because we need the cash. Or MT fans can give more.

I have not found it, I assumed it was a halftime interview,

The interview was on the TV halftime show. It wasn't anything you guys wouldn't have already heard. Bullet points were:

1) winning NCAA Tournament games has helped build the MT brand to be one that people across the country know.

2) Giddy is the leader of the team this year, along with Ed Simpson. He singled them out as 4 year players that have set the tone all summer. Walters and Nick King working to develop their leadership skills as seniors.

3) he's chosen to stay at MT because he wants to "see it through" and hopes that the program can achieve in the future what programs like Gonzaga and Butler have shown is possible.

ADVERTISEMENT