ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ FAU (MyTV30), 6PM, Saturday, September 30, 2017

Like I said, ain't winning this game without James and Stockstill.

My prediction of 7 wins and no CUSA championship looking right on track.

So sick of this program.

Games are won in the trenches, and we havn't had good trench players for over a decade.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Will we ever play Banks? How many INT's is he going to let Urzua throw?

My god. So stubborn

Reactions: MTOleBlue
All I can say about this game is...

As much hatred I have in my soul for Troy considering our sun belt history with them, I love to see the little guy giving LSU a run for their money

Nothing's ever gonna change with this program. Literally stuck in mediocrity since
All I can say about this game is...

As much hatred I have in my soul for Troy considering our sun belt history with them, I love to see the little guy giving LSU a run for their money

Just be glad we don't play Troy this year. Or Arkansas State for that matter. We would get our teeth kicked in.

This program has made absolutely no progress in the last ten years. None. Zilch. Nada. Absolutely nothing to show or brag about for the last 10 years of this program.

And the most infuriating part is, our athletic department is OK with it.

Not another single penny will ever leave my wallet to benefit MT athletics until I see changes with the football program and I would encourage everyone else to do the same. As hurtful and unfair as it is to boycott Men's BKB because our football team sucks, it's gotta happen.

I feel as bad about this team as I did after Hawaii crushed us on national TV. Maybe before I die we will win a conference championship. ......maybe.

Reactions: Predarat
We are not as good as we’d like.

The season isn’t over although next week is a must win.

While QB could cut down on the turnovers we have to play better on D since we are under gunned. We have only created ONE turnover this year despite being better.

The other issue is penalties.

I will be at homecoming and hoping for 3-3.

Well, WKU has a loss and Marshall will be the beast in the east this year. FAU has ODU so we gotta root for ODU.

Somebody better get a miracle healer or we are totally done this year. Can we at least get Richie back? FIU was getting destroyed by Charlotte and came back and won. We'll see how we do next week.
Nothing's ever gonna change with this program. Literally stuck in mediocrity since

Just be glad we don't play Troy this year. Or Arkansas State for that matter. We would get our teeth kicked in.

This program has made absolutely no progress in the last ten years. None. Zilch. Nada. Absolutely nothing to show or brag about for the last 10 years of this program.

And the most infuriating part is, our athletic department is OK with it.

Not another single penny will ever leave my wallet to benefit MT athletics until I see changes with the football program and I would encourage everyone else to do the same. As hurtful and unfair as it is to boycott Men's BKB because our football team sucks, it's gotta happen.

I get the emotion and I'm disgusted too but we can't help it that Stock, Richie, Tuck, Brady, West etc. are out. If we had all of them healthy, we beat FAU. You were right about that.

Welp, nothing to play for now except a crappy bowl somewhere, which we should probably turn down if offered to keep is from picking up another L

We have to be the most mediocre, stagnant team in America. The past 4 years, all we have been saying is "if we just had a defense". Well we have a defense this year (somewhat) and our offense isn't up to snuff. It's always something with this program.

I don't know why I even watch our football team anymore. I can't stand Stockstill, this type of crap happens every year. I hate to say/think it... but there was a point after halftime where I was watching this game and I just didn't care what happened. No drive, not excited to cheer for the Raiders, nothing. Just have been numbed by HC Rick Stockstill's ineptitude over the last way too many freaking years. It sucks to say but part of me hopes we lose every game the rest of the year so there's a chance he gets fired

Murphy's law suggest that I might get my rear handed to me this week.

Rice (1-3)
Pittsburgh (1-3) - W, cover (20.5)
$150 - W

UTEP (0-4)
Army (2-2) - W, not cover (24.5 pts)
$50

Charlotte(0-4, 0-0 C-USA)
Florida Intl (2-1, 1-0 C-USA) W, Cover (12.5 pts)
$100

Middle Tennessee (2-2, 0-0 C-USA) - W (+3)
Florida Atlantic (1-3)
$550

South Alabama (1-3)
Louisiana Tech (2-2) - W, cover - (- 13.5 pts)
$100

Marshall (2-1) - W
Cincinnati (2-2)
$150

North Texas (2-2, 1-0 C-USA)
Southern Mississippi (2-1, 0-0 C-USA) - W, Cover - (9 pts)
$250

POT INVESTED - $1250.00

Technically I went 4-3 but lost my shorts. (monopoly money wise) Still up to 7500.00 for the season thus far.

MT will get the minimum until they prove worthy of my fake bet. :)

Well, WKU has a loss and Marshall will be the beast in the east this year. FAU has ODU so we gotta root for ODU.

Somebody better get a miracle healer or we are totally done this year. Can we at least get Richie back? FIU was getting destroyed by Charlotte and came back and won. We'll see how we do next week.

I get the emotion and I'm disgusted too but we can't help it that Stock, Richie, Tuck, Brady, West etc. are out. If we had all of them healthy, we beat FAU. You were right about that.
Maybe we should stop playing P5 front loaded schedules to start the season. Our team isnt built for that. We need to figure out how to spread those games out. This season reminds me a lot of of the 02 season when we started with Bama,UT, and Kentucky. We never physically recovered from that gauntlet

Love Kermits interview

was looking forward to listening to it this morning, I was away from the radio last night, so went to wgns to the mt game podcast page and looks like they didn't care enough to archive the game (they also did not archive the game broadcast for the win over Syracuse). Can someone summarize the CKD halftime interview?

ADVERTISEMENT