ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee @ Belmont (ESPN+), 7PM, Monday, 11/12/18

I am not sure how the rest of this game or the season will go, but I love this style of play and our young players. I do not expect Gamble to put up 20 points in every half, but I hope he keeps shooting that mid-range jumper.

Reactions: BigBlueBrad
can we play some defense on this windler kid jesus christ

Looks like McDevitt has been sand bagging a little. I know he's told people we wouldn't be any good this year. That doesn't appear to be the case. Can't say I blame the guy. You are not going to know what you got until you go to war.

Last edited:
Nice first half- kept TO's down (7 at half) from the other games against lesser teams.. shooting 56.8% from the field and winning the battle on the boards.. a little too much unassisted scoring only 8 assists on 21 field goals.. if they can find a way to make get easier buckets this could be good as field goal percentages usually crept back to normal..

Belmont is on a 16-0 run to start the second half........uh?

Ever since we put Hawthorne into the game everything has gone bad...maybe get him out?

Reactions: SpaceRaider
I'm watching ESPN play-by-play. Karl Gamble had 19 in the first half. Havn't seen his name once come up....Is he injured or something?

14 % shooting this half. That’s my personal percentage.

Very sad and unfortunate. We played so well the first half only to piss it all away in the second half. Maybe McDevitt wasn't sand bagging after all. We do have a long ways to go. Gamble stacking up 19 in the first half was fools gold anyway. We all know he cannot do that on a consistent basis.

This is going to be a very ugly final score.

One team quit scoring.

The other didn't.

One team started playing some defense, one didn't

That too.

We are on pace for 12 points this half after scoring 54 in the first half. I'm speechless. I'm OK with losing @ Belmont, but the way the game unfolded leaves me perplexed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT