ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (7-4, 6-1) vs UAB (9-2, 7-0), 2PM, Saturday, 11/24/2018

We have been Co-Champions under Stock in 2006 and once more in 2001 I think under McCollum, but never outright in FBS. Also first conference championship game since Sun Belt did not have one.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
It’s great to be a Blue Raider from Middle Tennessee!! Extremely pleased with of our Seniors, Coach Stockstill, and our entire football staff on this milestone Well earned and well deserved!!

Our first divisional championship. Next week is for the marbles and our first outright since 1992 and the 1-AA/OVC days. Our two co-championships didn’t feel like this one. We have unfinished business to accomplish, but tonight is a joyous occasion after a complete game against a formidable opponent!

Let’s do it again over the CBS Sports Network for the entire world to see! Today was great!!

This was as complete a game I have seen us play, for years.... UAB helped us some in the way they dropped several big pass plays (this could have potentially changed the the momentum) but as a whole I was impressed with our effort...

As a former coach, I would love to sit in on either side's coaches' meetings this week...

It will be interesting to see how both teams modify/change their game plans for Week 2 of this series...
... By the way, I loved being under center some....
... I also wish Franklin would go back up top to call the game...

Question...
Erdely's health...
UAB chippiness... Can we capitalize on this...
Black unis next week???
Blankenship status....

This was as complete a game I have seen us play, for years.... UAB helped us some in the way they dropped several big pass plays (this could have potentially changed the the momentum) but as a whole I was impressed with our effort...

As a former coach, I would love to sit in on either side's coaches' meetings this week...

It will be interesting to see how both teams modify/change their game plans for Week 2 of this series...
... By the way, I loved being under center some....
... I also wish Franklin would go back up top to call the game...

Question...
Erdely's health...
UAB chippiness... Can we capitalize on this...
Black unis next week???
Blankenship status....

Erdely's health - both their QBs are hurt, Erdely will probably go but without his ability to run he loses effectiveness. If we shut down their running game again it will not matter who plays.

Chippiness - they did get chippy didn't they. From what I understand they have been chippy all year

Oakland Raiders (MT) will suit up in their Black shirts and silver (er grey) pants

I hope Blankenship plays (he did field a punt which I though was weird if he couldn't play D), we need him and it would be great if Moffit could play too.

ADVERTISEMENT