ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (6-3, 3-2 C-USA) @ Marshall (2-7, 1-4), (ASN), 6PM CT, Saturday, November 12, 2016

its really unfortunate we cant just pull the plug on our season right now. these last few weeks are just going to be embarassing. heaven help us if we get a bowl bid. maybe massaro would decline it to spare the embarassment

Reactions: MTTrueBlue
air-dancer-o.gif

How we covered that TD pass

Man you could push a bus sideways through the holes our D Line is leaving.

It's rediculous. I was just about to post the same thing.

Not a single one of our guys can win a 1vs1 matchup at all. I don't think I've seen one of our front 7 players get off a block once this game.

Mathers fumbles the ball on the hand-off after a nice run. We can't catch any breaks. Urzua is playing really well and, once again, the team is falling apart around him. Yikes.

I would hope all the defensive apologists that just blamed tommy west have disappeared.

Why did I waste my night knowing the result?

On to basketball fellas. Tough team with a coach who is well respected for his x and o knowledge. Refreshing.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Ending record will be 6-7 after a blowout bowl loss. We'll go to a bowl just because there are so few bowl eligible C-USA teams.

This is just nauseating. I feel so bad for the frosh QB Urzua. He has never even played in a real game before the UTSA fiasco and now he plays pretty well and the team has forgotten what a football looks like. Mathers fumbling twice, defense has gotten worse (no clue how that was even possible), and they just are completely lost. My oh my, this is horrendous.

its really unfortunate we cant just pull the plug on our season right now. these last few weeks are just going to be embarassing. heaven help us if we get a bowl bid. maybe massaro would decline it to spare the embarassment

I guess he made an adjustment to the defensive scheme. It's no longer bend don't break. It's now break don't bend. The Brittle D of Middle T.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
#FireStockstill... we need a complete reset of this program, and ASAP.

And before anyone says, "Oh well we're going to a bowl, look at how we were with Brent, blah blah blah" -- do you not see this? Is Brent the only player on this team? Is our defense not getting worse every single game? How is that even possible? You have one of your worst performances in years against UTSA then you come out and play even WORSE against a 2-7 team. And then Mathers (bless his heart) fumbles twice. You know he feels pressure but I mean come on. Everything is going wrong. There is no excuse.

They need to pull the plug on the program. It's a joke every year

Hard to argue with you at this point. I would just go independent and whore the team out to the highest bidders for 12 games and put all that money into basketball personally. Hire some crap @$$ coach willing to work for pennies on the dollar and just keep overhead low. Basically turn it into a money making operation. We'd probably get more publicity that way anyway and we would be doing something positive for our basketball program at least. Right now this program is and does nothing.

They need to pull the plug on the program. It's a joke every year

Maybe not pull the plug but definitely reset things... starting with Stock and Nix. If Franklin wants a HC job, put him as interim HC. I don't even care about the rest of the season and I am not going to a bowl even if we were in the Music City Bowl. This is so shameful for our university and our athletic department.

I recommend everyone shift their attention to hoops. At least there we have a coach who knows what he's doing. Give Davis the support he deserves especially after last year's success. And tell Massaro that Stock needs to go. I will be yelling "Shame on you Massaro"...

As I said, we make the worst offense look like Joe Montana. There is no excuse for this crap. Fix it or shut it down.

We had a week to improve by even the slightest amount. There is only one explanation for this pathetic display and it is coaching. Fire Stockstill tomorrow and we might have a chance to win against Charlotte or FAU. Keep going and we'll probably lose to both.

Tough night. QB struggles and multiple turnovers. Why can we not pressure the QB?

I think it goes back to poor recruiting on the defensive side. We are playing a 30 year old marine at defensive end. Great story and a great guy but a bad sign of poor recruiting. Where are we if he isn't playing? Who is going to play d line next year??? 4 senior starters??? Sanders is a player but who else is on the defensive side of the ball? We lose 3 starters on the o line too and the depth there looks bad as well. Either we can't recruit or we can't develop...... Either way no good.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT